Friday, October 2, 2009

Like sands through the hour glass...

I am in shock, and I stand so corrected. When I told people that I was going to be in Thailand for 2 months, most said, "Oh, that is not long...it will go by so fast." Yeah, right. I wasn't buying it. Even as I became painfully aware that the last day I would get to spend with the most precious 60 boys on the face of the planet, it seemed like we had nothing but time.

Yet here I sit, with my suitcases (mostly) packed and blogging my flight plans. I haven't even finished publishing blogs about Thailand. (Which, by the way, I will do from home. Promise.) What gives?? My dear and usually right friend recently blogged a letter to father time. I agree...what's the deal, father time?

If I were a dictionary, this would be my entry for time:
time (n): that thing we never seem to have enough of, no matter how much we try to make the best of what we have of it.

Don't worry. That's the end of my time rant. For those who are curious, concerned, or otherwise involved, here's all the airplane jazz:

(U.S. Eastern Time)

(Sat 10/3) Departs Bangkok at 10:25pm (Sat. 10/3 11:25am)

(Sun 10/4)Arrives in Tokyo at 6:30am (Sat. 10/3 5:30pm)


(Sun 10/4) Departs Tokyo at 11:30am (Sat. 10/3 10:30pm)

(Sun 10/4) Arrives in Dallas at 8:45am (Sun 10/4 9:45am)


(Sun 10/4)Departs Dallas at 1:05pm (Sun 10/4 2:05pm)

(Sun 10/4) Arrives in Chattanooga at 4:00pm (The Same!!)


See you soon, America!



No comments:

Post a Comment